Do you love games? Do you love making games? Are you looking for an internship and do you want your work to matter? If the answer is a resounding “YES!”, then you are the perfect fit for our small but dedicated team currently developing the retro future of games. We are seeking a passionate candidate to make something awesome.
- Effectively communicate with all team members.
- Create outstanding 3D assets from scratch or from concept designs that make us super excited about playing the game.
- Operate within a fast-paced “let’s see it in the game” environment.
- Be an idea machine: Pitch in and be heard!
- Exude a positive attitude and be ready to make cool shit!
What we expect from you:
- Must have experience in modelling environments and props.
- Excellent modelling and texturing skills.
- Deep understanding of optimized asset creation and implementation.
- Be receptive to Art Direction.
- Passion for gaming and the sci-fi genre.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Fluency in Dutch or English.
- Proficient in Autodesk Maya.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
What we offer:
- A major part in the design process and production of our upcoming game.
- Experience what it is like to work in a small and highly motivated game studio.
- Work within a fun and passionate team.
- Easy to reach location (Dutch Game Garden in Breda, near the central train station).
- Free coffee with the occasional cookie.